- Have a special ice cream social. Learn unique things about each YW from her parents & share them with the other YW. Ask questions based on what you told them. If they know the answers they earn extra toppings.
- Have each YW bring as many squares of fabric as there are YW- trade with each other and make friendship quilts.
- Make stationary or cards to use to write letters to missionaries or family members or residents at the Care Center.
- Learn how to do genealogy. Have the YW learn interesting facts about their ancestors and share them with everyone.
- Go to a fire station and learn what firemen do to save lives. (must call to RSVP a date/time at least 2 weeks in advance)
submitted by Gerberta Black
Have a great day!